- Universal, magnetic and wireless holders
- Car mounts, radio mounts, AUX cables and ISO adapters
- Herbert Richter Holders and Mounts
- Brodit Holders and ProClip Mounts
- Fix2Car holders and mounts
- Camera mounts and holders
- Bike Accessories Store
- Other brands and devices
- Installing Brodit holder onto Herbert Richter windscreen suction mount. [Resources]
Installing Brodit holder onto Herbert Richter windscreen suction mount. [Resources]
Brodit holder can easily be installed onto one of many Herbert Richter windscreen suction mount, vent mount, fixed installation mounts, dash mount and many others backing mount that we hold in stock. Click here to go to Herbert Richter mounts and holder's section.
To do this, you will require,
- Brodit holder,
- Herbert Richter adapter plate,
- and one of Herbert Richter backing mount from our large selection of windscreen suction mount.
We have used Herbert Richter HRX mount to illustrate how it's done.
First we remove swivel backing from Brodit holder by unscrewing two screws from front of the holder.
We than peel off green layer and attach this onto back of Brodit holder, see below.
Now simply attach Brodit holder onto your choice of Herbert Richer backing mount, you're ready to go.
If you are planning to use this combination as a dash mount in your vehicle, you may require a self-adhesive adapter plate, sold separately.