- Universal, magnetic and wireless
- Brodit Holders and ProClip Mounts
- Fix2Car holders and mounts
- Ultimate Addons
- Tigra Sports
- Ram Mounts
- Herbert Richter Holders and Mounts
- Car mounts, radio mounts, AUX cables and ISO adapters
- Camera mounts and holders
- Bike Accessories Store
- Other brands and devices
- 13/04/2021 Ultimateaddons Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max cases, bike, motorcycle mounts in stock Ultimateaddons Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max cases, bike, motorcycle mounts in stock
- 10/03/2021 Ultimateaddons Apple iPhone 12 series bike cycle motorbike handlebar mounts now available Our fantastic range of Ultimateaddons Apple iPhone 12 series bike cycle motorbike handlebar mounts as well as scooter moped mounts are now in stock.
- 25/03/2020 Service Status during Covid-19 Service Status during Covid-19
- 20/10/2019 German designed wireless car holder now available Herbert Richter German designed wireless car dashboard mount released for fixed installation.
- 15/10/2019 Samsung Galaxy Note 10 / Note 10+ Brodit car holders released Brodit car phone holders for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ released and now available.
Installing Fix2Car adjustable holder onto Brodit ProClip [Resources]
Fix2Car holder can be easily installed onto in car mounting platform e.g. Brodit ProClip, or direct onto dash. We highly recommend Brodit ProClip.
Fix2Car universal holders needs to be adjusted to your device. If you use your device in a case, please ensure that your device is in it's case for secure hold.
Install backing mount onto Brodit ProClip, or onto dash. For illustration purpose, we have installed backing mount direct onto dash.
Install holder onto backing mount you have just installed. Please only tighten screw around 80%, Please DO NOT fully tighten screw as we still have to set width according to your device.
Insert your device into holder and squeeze side wings so that your device is securely held into holder. If ensure your device is in a case at this stage. Once secure, please insert your device into cable, now secure charging cable attachment by tightening screw underneath.
Once device port is tightened, and side wings are set to correct size according to your device, pull your device out gently so not to change side wing setting.
Now tighten two screws to 100% so that side wings are secured.
Holder is now ready for use.