Quick release Apple iPhone 6/iPhone 6S bike handlebar mount - German made by Herbert Richter.
Apple iPhone 6/iPhone 6S bike handlebar mount bundle consisting of Herbert Richter bike handlebar mount and device specific Apple iPhone 6/iPhone 6S cradle.. Backing bike mount can be set to display your Apple iPhone 6/iPhone 6S in landscapre or portrait mode, however, it does not have swivel backing.
Please note, device specific Apple iPhone 6/iPhone 6S bike mount is NOT suitable for Apple iPhone 6/iPhone 6S in skin or bumper case.
German made Herbert Richter's bike mount is attached to device specific Apple iPhone 6/iPhone 6S holder. Herbert Richter full swivel bike mount has built in "Secure Fix" system. Extremely resilient silicone safety band “SECURE FIX” holds your Apple iPhone 6/iPhone 6S firmly in place.
- Device specific Apple iPhone 6/iPhone 6S holder
- Unit can be set for horizontal or vertical view, however, once set, it is can not be swivel.
- Herbert Richter's patented 4-QF quick release system.
- Two attachment included to ensure a solid and secure fit
- Screw mount to steering bar.
- Two rubber pads included to ensure a solid and secure mount.
- Suitable for handlebar diameter of 25.5mm (1inch) to 31.75mm (1 1/4 inch)
- German made
Package consists of Herbert Richter bike mount and Herbert Richter Apple iPhone 6/iPhone 6S holder.
Herbert Richter is a leading German manufacturer and a renowned innovator of universal car accessories and mounting solutions for over fifty years. They are well known for their superb design and highest quality. Today they are one of the leading manufacturers of mobile mounting solutions, inventor of Flexible Gooseneck and it's property rights holder with manufacturing numbers of over one hundred millions units to date.
Why settle for cheap imports from far east? As industry leader, before launching a new product, each product is subject to stringent tests by external laboratories to ensure that products meets most requirements of consumer needs. All materials used in manufacturing process comply with RoHS and WEEE environmental standards.